Monday, May 28, 2012

About Me.

Me and My Life.

My full name is Whitney Renea Goodin. I am 21 years old and still is learning more and more about life EVERY SINGLE DAY.  I have the most amazing boyfriend that i've been with for 4 years. Our anniversary falls on the 28th of April(: I'm so lucky to have him in my life, I wonder what type of person I would have been today without him. We are expecting our first baby! (& yes,yes we're very excited.) IT"S A BOY!! We'll be naming him Brantley Mcvey. Maybe Skyler for the middle name, I don't know yet. 2012 has been the best year for me yet.

Description of Me:

  • Dark blonde hair
  • Blue eyes
  • Great personality
  • Easy to get along with, I love to make new friends. :)
  • Music and Fashion is a big interest of mine.
  • Photography, people say I'm pretty conceited with myself. *At least that's a good thing. ;) 
  • Expecting 

Add Me(:
Facebook♥
IMVU♥

Tweet Me♥